- By submitting an entry, you agree to be legally bound by the Rules and these Terms and Conditions.
- Any entry must be your original work and it must not infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights. In addition, all entries must be produced legally without trespassing on any land and no wildlife or habitats should be harmed, put at risk or unduly disturbed in the process.
- By submitting an entry, you agree to waive any moral rights contained in your entry. Any entry you provide shall be non-confidential.
- By submitting an entry, you agree that Pikku Publishing may use the material for any purpose and in any way it chooses, including, but not limited to, marketing, publicity, advertising and presentations.
- Pikku Publishing (including its subsidiaries, agents or distributors) shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage or for any costs, claims or demands of any nature whatsoever arising directly or indirectly out of the use of your entry or any part thereof.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Pikku Publishing (including its subsidiaries, agents or distributors) will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- You agree to indemnify Pikku Publishing (and its subsidiaries) against any claim from any third party for any breach of the Rules or these Terms and Conditions.
- Pikku Publishing reserves the right to update the Rules and these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published.
Any personal data submitted will be held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Personal data supplied may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
The winner may be required to participate in publicity related to the competition which may include the publication of their name and photograph/ video in any media. You agree that your personal data may be used for this purpose.
For the avoidance of doubt, by submitting your entry you warrant that all persons featured in your entry have given you their express consent for their image, video/ voice or other details to be used and, in the case of vulnerable adults or persons under 18 years of age, you warrant that you have obtained express consent from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s).
This competition is governed by English law and English Courts have exclusive jurisdiction. Pikku Publishing is a Sole Trader company.